Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Weverb12 #12 toss [GROW]

2012 was the last time for ________________

Things like this terrify me. It feels like, if I say it is the last time for something, then the universe will come and taunt me by making it happen again.

I'd like to say it's the last time for immensely painful and unexplained abandonment--but I said that about 2011 too.

I'd like to say it's the last time for unrequited love, but c'mon who are we kidding?

The last time for DoorMinCat? I hope so.

The last time for unhealthy lifestyle? I doubt it.

No, I can't come up with a thing. Which is sad in some way because it makes me wonder, does that mean I'm clinging to everything?

2 comments:

  1. Well, some of the things you don't have control over. You can't control if someone decides to abandon you or unrequited love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true true. in some way i think its scary also cos it shows no control over life only. i also wonder if ti shows that my life itself is concerned with rather petty and frivolous things. then i think stop judging stop judging and go eat chocolate.

      Delete