Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thirteen reasons why I am a Cat

  1. If you rub me just right, I purr.
  2. I have lethal claws, just ask OOF.
  3. I love milk.
  4. I shed a lot and get hairballs
  5. I have been known to talk in meows.
  6. I have been called meow by two separate, and disparate even, people.
  7. I like to lie around and stretch.
  8. I tend to gravitate to the position of the least potential energy.
  9. I'm a good heat source when it's cold.
  10. I like to lie on people.
  11. My attention is easily distracted by bobbing things.
  12. I can't lick my elbow, but I'm disturbingly flexible.
  13. I'm wildly curious, about everyone and everything no matter how remote from me. This also puts me in the category of endangered species with extinction imminent ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment