Wednesday, April 20, 2005
- see the following in concert: Dave Matthews Band (check), Santana, Mana (almost, sob), The Wallflowers (meh), U2, Coldplay (not anymore), the Goo Goo Dolls (woevah), Euphoria (could live without), Live (nope). possibly more.
I would like to see: Juanes and March Anthony though.
- visit Hispanoamerica, most especially Peru and Chile.
Oh no not anymore. Now it's Colombia, the DR, and Venezuela! And I did manage to go to Mexico, so check.
- go to Norway.
Good lord, WHY? Now Amsterdam...Though actually would do Norway at some point for the fjords.
- live in Canada.
Still would, but it's shunted down the list, below many other places, perhaps not as cold, but def more cool. hee.
- walk through snowfall. [oh shut up]
- learn to play the guitar properly.
Hm.... might happen
- sing in public.
Check. Every Thursday I'm in Hyderabad.
- taken trains all over India.
Well....still have the east and west to do, but I think I've got it covered. However, I think I meant it along the lines of a trip. So maybe not. But doable.
- see Kashmir, or Jammu atleast.
Still on the list. Ladakh - so close, yet so far.
- have two daughters and a son. adopt most prob.
This one we shall pretend we have not seen even because the worms oh the resultant worms from that ginormous can...
- take a cruise, hopefully mediterranean or caribbean.
Still on the list. Maybe 30th birthday eh?
- be slightly famous for photography. teensy bit even. little published.
Well....did get that photo in the UK Times...and there might be developments coming up...
- read the complete works of mario vargas llosa, pablo neruda and manuel puig in spanish.
Ahhh the enthu. Could still try. Maybe shoot for one book each.
- read, write and speak italian, portuguese, spanish, french, german, russian, tamil, gujarati and kiswahili.
Man I was enthu.
- have a degree in art history.
Still possible, but moving towards development economics. Eeesh.
- be paid for theatre work.
Can keep dreaming =)