Since it's happening next year, and I'm planning great Plans for it, I thought I should make a bucket list. I have done a post along these lines in the past, but this here is the real deal, standing solo and not in comparison to something I wanted at oh twenty-two. (Aw geez was I *ever* that young ;))
- Learn to scuba dive
- Take photos underwater
- Become fluent in one of the following: Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, German or Russian
- Take a cruise (monetary circumstances being what they be, methinks this won't happen till thirty-five. But one can hope.)
- Bake foccacia and pita bread
- Take a road trip. Anywhere. Any length. But you know, a road trip. This might end up being part of the birthday plans, a la Zindagi Milegei Na Dobara (or is it the other way round and this from the Rock On song?)
- Settle down. Stop twitching frantically at everything in sight. Seriously, calm the fuck down.