Sunday, May 20, 2007

Answers

Well it took me a while to sort through the dizzying number of responses to my question post
and here are some answers.

From The Dragon:
1.If you could become someone (someone you know personally) who would it be?

Um....what a BIZARRE thing to ask. i would become my mommy cos she's a GODDESS. :D


2. If you were one of the last people alive on earth, would you steal from the department store?

Er...yes. why is this a question??


3. What is the one cruel thing you have always wanted to tell someone you love, but never have? Also who is that person?

Honestly....I can't think of anything. I tried REALLY hard. But you know me, speech is a spinal reflex, if I'm thinking it I say it and then spend hours apologising for being a prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment