Friday, January 06, 2012

And another thing

Save me I kinda made resolutions. And here they are.

1. To write something, somewhere, every day.
2. To work out 6 days a week--gym, walk, run, dance.
3. Not eat out or drink during the week, except Wednesdays.
4. Cook my own food 4 times a week.

I also, at the New Year Party, asked my friends a question--what is one thing you want to do this year.

One very drunk boy said get married. Last thing I'd expect from him!
I said I wanted to go to Colombia. Disco Dancer said that wasn't fair cos I knew I was going--but I don't. and I really hope I make it there.
DD himself refused to say anything.

What's one thing you want to do in 2012?


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm practical resolutions but tough ones.

    My New Year's wish is simple and boring - just a healthy baby and not-to-terrible first three months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaa saturn air jam you deleted comment?

    bride, yeah i knows. but well. its not that hard though. just requires self control...which i am trying to cultivate.
    also um you do realise yours is something you have next to no control over, yes?

    ReplyDelete